Support our Nation's Heroes Throughout Recovery
We look forward to hosting you at this year’s Heroes Golf Classic! With your support, Luke’s Wings can continue to provide complimentary airfare to wounded, ill and injured service members and their loved ones during recovery and rehabilitation. Please see below for all the information you need before joining us.
Luke’s Wings takes the safety of our attendees and staff very seriously. We are working in cooperation with our venue and vendors to deliver a fun and safe golf outing. We will be rolling out specific personal COVID-19 safety attendance requirements which currently include: masks, social distancing, and automatic temperature screening of all attendees.
Schedule of Events
- 11:00 AM Check-In & Lunch
- Enjoy lunch, a complimentary Luke’s Wings golf polo, and networking.
- 12:15 PM Westwood Pro Led Clinic
- Learn tips and tricks from the best before hitting the green.
- 1:00 PM Shotgun Start
- Remarks from Luke’s Wings beneficiaries and performance of the National Anthem.
- 5:30 PM Post-Play Reception
- Dinner, awards, and remarks from Luke’s Wings beneficiaries
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A SPONSOR?
Click here to read over the many sponsorship opportunities we have available.
QUESTIONS? PLEASE CONTACT:
Mary Scott, Chief of Staff
Rachel Ross, Senior Advancement Officer
FOLLOW ALONG WITH LUKE’S WINGS