Luke’s Wings places high priority on protecting your privacy and personal information. This policy was created to explain what type of information is collected by Luke’s Wings and how the information is used. Please note, Luke’s Wings does not collect information on individuals unless they are applying for services and/or making a donation to our mission.
When making a donation, online or via check, we gather:
- First and last name
- Billing/shipping address
- Donation amount
- Additional information for online donations can be found at give.lukeswings.org
- Please note, we do not save any financial information, including credit card numbers, when making a donation
When requesting services, we gather:
- Name of the service member, details regarding their injury and current military status
- Name, contact information, date of birth and other information of passenger as required by airlines
What we do with the information gathered:
For flight applications:
- Information is used by our third-party travel agent, Direct Travel, to book flights
- Information, like email address and mailing address, is used to keep in contact and/or send important updates and information regarding our services
- Your information will be used to send thank you notes and acknowledgement letters upon receipt of donation
- Information, like email address and mailing addressed, are used to send various notifications including, but not limited to, newsletters, upcoming events, exciting updates and to request future support
Luke’s Wings does not provide, sell or rent email address to anyone outside of the organization.
If you wish to receive additional information, update contact information, or request not to be contacted for future opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (202) 735-5694.