Join Luke's Wings for a day of golf to raise funds for our wounded warriors!
Our team is here for you and your family by providing much needed travel assistance in times of need.
To request travel, please review the eligibility requirements and complete the application below. We are honored to serve our military community and support you however we can!
If you have any questions throughout the application process or determining if you are eligible to apply, please do not hesitate to contact our team by calling (202) 803-2041.
To qualify for travel, you or a loved one must meet one of the following qualifications:
- Service Member or Veteran recovering from service-related injury
- Service Member or Veteran receiving treatment for major illness
- Veteran in hospice care, in-facility or in-home
- SOCOM advocate applying on behalf of service member
Learn more about our program lines, here.
If you do not fall under the scope of our program lines, we will do our best to provide resources for alternative options. At this time, we do not provide flights for funerals, memorials, or vacations.
- Our team has a quick turnaround for emergency situations. However, when time allows, we request a two week notice before your desired travel date.
- There are no limitations on the relationship of those flying, meaning friends and extended family are eligible for travel.
- We provide travel on commercial flights – passengers must be able to travel without additional medical care.
What to expect
The application can be completed by the service member/veteran, caretaker, case manager or loved one. Once the application has been submitted, the primary contact will receive a confirmation email from the Luke’s Wings team. From there, a member of our team will review the application and send an email with additional details and a final decision.
Information needed to complete application:
- Official name, date of birth and contact information of passenger(s)
- Name and contact information of case manager or doctor