Help Us Reunite More Families In 2021!
At Luke’s Wings, Fletcher runs the day to day operations, meets with the Board, and plays an active role in supporting our wounded warriors and veterans. Fletcher ran Luke’s Wings between it’s inception in January 2008 until January 2012 with a salary of only $1.00 per year.Professionally, Fletcher Gill is the Managing Partner at The Genau Group, a commercial real estate company providing tenant advisory and lease brokerage in the Washington DC metropolitan area. Prior to starting The Genau Group, Fletcher was the Vice President of Tenant Representation at Montview Realty Advisors. Prior to that, Fletcher was a Controls Assurance Specialist and business consultant with Deloitte and Touche LLP and PriceWaterhouseCoopers LLP.
The Pennsylvania State University – Bachelor of Science, Accounting and International Business
University of Cologne, Germany – International Studies Minor
• Steering Committee – Corcoran Museum of Art
• Board Member, Fifty-Six
• Board of Governors – City Tavern Club of Washington
• Chairman – Young Members Entertainment Committee, Congressional Country Club
• Committee Member, Washington Humane Society, Fashion for Paws
• Young Benefactors of the Smithsonian Institute
• Executive Team Member, Sons of the American Revolution (SAR), District of Columbia Society